Sunday, January 16, 2011

Love on my eyes

 Ocean Beach weather today was incredible. In the low 70's mother nature was calling people out of their houses. Around noon I took my beach cruiser and towel to the sand and fell asleep dreaming of the summer. It was warm and magnificent. With my dog, I returned to the beach minutes before sunset. It's a typical sight to see any number of people watching as the sun falls on the day. Tonight was incredible and I couldn't stop smiling. I loved the evening and what the sun left behind; colors that cast love on my eyes and  peace in my being. I took several pictures, and though they may all be similar, enjoy.




 Makaya
 Light lovers
 Tower 5
As the night winds down, I sit on the porch in the company of a freshly bathed dog, wine, and lit tiki torches.

Many smiles and hellos were exchanged today, and I wouldn't have had it any other way. Life is beautiful and so is Ocean Beach.

Wish you were here!

Xox,

Sun-kissed Sarah

1 comment: