Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Poured over pages

I received my Spoonfuls, and I've ravaged the pages!

I've made it a point to seek out material that inspires me and lifts my Spirit. In turn I've noticed an ease with being myself, and I engage in conversation much easier when I'm listening to others' greatness. 

On that note, yesterday, I met a man  in the park who flew out of Japan 30 minutes prior to the earthquake. I will have a post about that story soon. 



In the meantime, check out my original post about Spoonful and have yourself a taste!


Xox,

Sarah


5 comments:

  1. eeeeeeeek!!! I get so excited when they make their way across the world!!

    Thank you so much for such a beautiful post lovely. You are a gem. I'm ADORING your blog too... becoming immersed in poetry to surfing... a delicious experience :)

    thea.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thea, thanks so much! My friend who introduced me to Spoonful sent me another hand written letter about our shared joy and love of your publication. You've inspired us both to be more creative.

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm completely thrilled this is the case - yay for creativity!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww! This is wonderful! Who knew the power of a letter??? ;) Love you Sarah... xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah!! Long time baby girl! Looks like you're doing amazingly well... I love and miss you... and there's more of Truly posted if you want to continue reading her story... :)

    ReplyDelete